Hello Fellow Hooman & Welcome to the Doggo Blogo!
Road Dawg Adventures & Destination Stories
- The World’s Largest Non-Moving Cemetery Procession …Or as some refer to it, “The Strange Procession Which Never Moves“. The Wooldridge Monuments were built for Colonel Henry G. Wooldridge, to commemorate his family members and […]
- This interesting headstone was featured in Ripley’s Believe it or Not and is possibly one of the most visited graves in the area of Clayton, if not the state of Alabama. William T. Mullen’s Whisky Bottle Gravestone The story goes that his wife told […]
- Slats – The 1st of 5 MGM Lions While Leo is probably the most famous of the MGM lions, Slats was actually the first (out of 5 lions) used on Goldwyn Pictures logo (1917-1924). He was then used on all of the black-and-white MGM films (1924-1928). […]
- This temporary inflatable sculpture, called “Sea Monsters HERE,” was located at Building 611 in the South Philly Navy Yard, and it holds the (incredibly specific) title of being the world’s largest inflatable tentacle sculpture. The installation was […]
- While trying to make it to Yuma by 3:10, I decided I had enough time to make a detour to visit Quartzsite, Arizona before heading South towards to border. At this point in my travels, I am actively on the lookout for anything interesting I can find. I […]