Hello Fellow Hooman & Welcome to the Doggo Blogo!
Road Dawg Adventures & Destination Stories
- The World’s Largest Non-Moving Cemetery Procession …Or as some refer to it, “The Strange Procession Which Never Moves“. The Wooldridge Monuments were built for Colonel Henry G. Wooldridge, to commemorate his family members and […]
- Located in Springfield, Missouri is a 35 foot tall fork stuck in the ground at an angle. It weighs 11 tons and is almost as tall as the 3 story building next to it. According to Noble & Associates, a Springfield ad agency, in 1998 the fork stood in […]
- Branson, Missouri is known for some pretty large things. The World’s Largest Fork & Meatball (not to be confused with The World’s Largest Fork which I saw in Springfield) is located at the Pasghetti’s Italian Restaurant. The fork […]
- This interesting headstone was featured in Ripley’s Believe it or Not and is possibly one of the most visited graves in the area of Clayton, if not the state of Alabama. William T. Mullen’s Whisky Bottle Gravestone The story goes that his wife told […]
- I have run into, what I feel, are some amazing things while out on the road. Since I was going to be close to the area, I figured it was the right time to check up on a rumor a little bird told me… The oldest recorded person to live in the United […]