~ Last updated on Oct 23, 2021 ~
Carrot & Apple Dog Treats
A nice sweet and savory dog treat with a crunchy texture.
1 cup of whole wheat flour, brown rice flour, or gluten free flour
1 cup of grated carrots
1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- Preheat oven 350°F
- Mix ingredients together until dough forms
- Roll dough into small balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Press dough down slightly so the biscuits are about about 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown
- If the dough is really sticky, add a few more tablespoons of flour.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt can be added to these treats to help extend the shelf life but, it is optional.
Show Some Bacon Love
Votes: 11 ~ Average: 5